Monday, May 5, 2014

My Wedding Attire

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

This post is seeeriouslyyyyy should have been 2 years ago!! But since I am still getting questions on my wedding attire, maybe it is easier to just record it down and just direct people to here the next time I get the same question. Please ya I am not trying to talk big as if my wedding attire was so great but I do get questions! Kudos to my designer of course not me! Hehe.

WHO??WHO??WHO IS YOUR DESIGNER/TAILOR??

Both my (bride & groom) solemnization and reception attire was done by the beautiful, talented AZURA COUTURE ! From buying the materials (except my solemnization dress which I bought myself), to designing and executing it, it was her. I just told her what is the concept, she immediately drew it and we agreed on the spot. Picture below is her :)

Azura putting on the shawl for me. I was lucky coz I don't think
she is able to do this for all her customers.

THE SHAWL CAME WITH IT??WHO DID THE BEADINGS?

YES the shawls came with the attires. From top to toes. Even the shoes! except my solemnization shoe which I custom made from Cipela Couture. And Azura who did the beadings as well.

Solemnization attires for both bride & groom.
The material had the beadings but Azura added in the pink pearls etc.
Shawl completely by her.

Reception attires. Complete from head to toes from Azura.
Us with the lovely Azura
Full view :)

Solemnization shoe from Cipela Couture

She did a great job in cutting my material :D

DID YOU GET TO KEEP THE ATTIRES?

For my solemnization attire, yes! But not for the reception one. She made it for me but she got to keep it. If you think you are interested to rent it out, please do contact Azura!

HOW MUCH??

And then came the bonus question, how much??I am sorry this is something I don't like to reveal. I think it is not fair for Azura. I do not know on what basis she gave me the price. I do not want my name to be used to negotiate pricing with her etc. Until now I do not know whether the amount I paid for the attires are consider expensive or not. What I know is I am satisfied with her products and service. Please, she does not eat people! Contact her, make an appointment, seat down with her, tell her what you want, let her quote you. Too expensive? Cannot negotiate anymore? Then move on look for other designers/tailors. Simple! :D

Know what you want
Know your budget
Do not be too BRIDEZILLA. Trust the experts!

Hope this helps! More pictures are available in Bunga Studio and Azura Couture FB. Goodluck future brides!~~ (and grooms??nah they will just follow what the bride wants. haha)

That 'I' & 'Me',
Hayfa

No comments:

Post a Comment