Monday, May 5, 2014

Yogurt Cake

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

I have shared this recipe in one of the baby food group I am in. I can't remember where I got this recipe from because I like to just simply Google and browse here and there. This is probably the easiest cake/muffin recipe I have done. I can assure you it is easy! I am not a baker. Really bad at it. Still learning. So if I say it is easy, trust me IT IS easy!

You just need 4 ingredients:

-3 eggs
-2 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil (vco) OR exta virgin olive oil (evoo)
-200gram of natural yogurt (I used Farm Fresh Natural Yogurt)
-80gram of self raising flour

HOW??SIMPLE!!

1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degree celcius and set to upper and below bake/grill.
2. Stir eggs using mixer or blender. Sampai kembang org Melayu kata!
3. Mix the eggs with everything else! Make sure the flour and everything are mixed well.
4. Brush your tray with a bit of the vco/evoo.
5. Pour batter in muffin tray or cake mould.
6. Bake for 20mins. Depending on how big your oven is.

-

The texture of this cake/muffin is actually more to a very soft bread. I would say if you are confident to give all the ingredients to your baby (at least above 8 months or better 10 months), this is the perfect texture! It is so soft and great as finger food.

My Aysha Sofea enjoyed it. Hopefully your baby will too! Happy Baking Mommies!!

That 'I' & 'Me',
Hayfa

No comments:

Post a Comment