Monday, March 25, 2013

Ikan Bawal Hitam Stim

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

I decided to share this recipe as it is that one of my cooking yg i main hentam-hentam tgk2 menjd! 1 thing about me i would cook using whatever i have in my fridge. Tak rajin pergi kedai to buy stuffs according to recipe i found in book or the internet. Ok so below is how i cooked my Ikan Bawal Hitam Stim!

Ingredients:

Ikan Bawal Hitam (You can use any ikan you like that is suitable to be steamed such as siakap)
Air Asam Jawa / Jus Limau (untuk hilang bau ikan)
Garam
*2 ulas Bawang Putih (ditumbuk sekali)
*1 biji Onion (Bawang Besar yg warna kuning tu. Hiris la bentuk mcm mn korg suka :P )
*1 Cili Merah (dihiris)
*1 1/2 inci halia (dihiris panjang2 or bujur2 pn bole)
*2-3 helai daun limau purut (dicarik)
*Beberapa cendawan (boleh letak apa2 jenis sayuran yg suka)
Campuran sos tiram + kicap manis + air (ikut byk mana nak sos/kuah. i used lebih kurang 1 sudu besar sos tiram and 1 sudu besar kicap then penuhkn dengan air cukup segelas)

Steps:

1. Lumur garam pada ikan and rendam dlm air asam jawa. Ketepikan and sementara tu bole la potong2 ingredients seperti di atas.
2. Taburkan sedikit bahan-bahan bertanda * dalam pengukus.
3. Letakkan ikan dan taburkan bahan-bahan bertanda * yg selebihnya.
4. Tuangkan campuran sos tiram + kicap + air.
5. Masak guna pengukus. As what i remember it took me only 20 minutes mcm tu je.

And when its done this is how it looks! Sorry of the low quality picture. I took this picture at my dining table and we use yellow light. Next time i will take picture at my kitchen where we have white light!


Easy, ain't it? Just that i had trouble to think of something else to cook that is suitable to accompany this dish. I cooked sambal telur but husband said tak sesuai. He likes to eat this just by its own or maybe something like sotong goreng tepung. Something dry. Sotong takde dlm fridge at that time :(

Ok have fun trying this simple dish! Something fast that you can cook after coming back from work. Jgn lupa doa2 sikit sambil masak mintak2 husband makan rs sedap! :P

That 'I' & 'Me',
Hayfa

No comments:

Post a Comment