Monday, March 25, 2013

The 1st Post

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

I know it's kinda 2009 to open up a new blog. I have a blog before this but i figured i need a new one for a fresh start and fresh content.

I got married on 10th March 2012 (we recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary! Alhamdulillah!) and i am now expecting our first child. Insyaallah in about a month time.

I am a working engineer but i love doing all that housewife work such as cooking, keeping my house pretty (hehe) and recently i developed a new hobby which is sewing! I also notice that i love to read especially on marriage, pregnancy, raising your child and all that relevant to what's going on with my life. If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, i'm sure you can see i always share the things i read and do. But i need more besides sharing, i need somewhere i can store all these information! and bookmarking every websites and pages i read is not helping anymore! and Dear Facebook, your timeline is not user friendly when i want to search back any article i shared before!

Therefore fellow readers, i hope this blog can be a place i can share/archive anything that i read, anything that i do such as cooking, my DIY sewing project and Insyaallah my experience as a mother soon. And maybe few posts on my wedding last year ;)

May Allah grant me good health, some free time here and there and persistence to keep updating this blog from time to time!

That 'I' & 'Me',
Hayfa

No comments:

Post a Comment